Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The syllabus develops a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level. With over 55 subjects that are offered at Cambridge International AS & A Level, this programme:
▪ Prepares students for admissions to universities worldwide
▪ Assessment techniques include a wide range of techniques – oral, practical, project and coursework of differing types to supplement formal written examinations
▪ Reported on a grade scale from A* grade for the highest level of achievement to E, the minimum required performance
Key Features of Cambridge International AS & A:
• In-depth subject content
• Independent thinking
• Applying knowledge and understanding new as well as familiar situations
• Handling and evaluating different types of information sources
• Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
• Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
• Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly
• Working and communicating in English.
To find out more about the Cambridge Programme visit: www.cie.org.uk/
The Cambridge Curriculum in Prometheus
We offer IGCSE and Cambridge International A Level Programme at Prometheus School The holistic and experiential nature of learning balances knowledge, understanding and skills, and ensures that students are well-prepared for the Cambridge Advanced level programme offered in grades 11 and 12 Counselling sessions will be held in Grades 9 and 10 which will help students make informed choices in building awareness of courses and universities and plan their future careers.
Cambridge International A Level Programme subjects on offer at Prometheus School