- This event has passed.
Prometheus Gold Cup
August 21 @ 8:00 am - August 23 @ 5:00 pm
- The Event shall be open for both boys & girls.
- The Event shall be held on a “Knock Out” basis with the winner progressing to the next round.
- In Men & Women category, winners reaching quarter final, will contest by league format to decide winners, amongst eight to reach finals.
- All other categories besides men & women, there will be qualifier rounds to enter into the main draw.
- The Event shall be open across various age group categories.
- All entries from Schools/Institutions received through their respective formal letters shall not be charged.
- In the open event entry fees will be Rs 500/- per category.
- The objective is to encourage individuals to play the Sport of Table Tennis, a specific category has been created for Corporate/Working Professionals/Teachers and Parents.
- All beginners and first time participants shall be entitled to attend the “Orientation workshop” to be conducted by ex-International players/ coaches etc.
- Awards/Prizes shall be given to the Top Performers in each individual age group category.
Age Group Category
|Categories||Age Group||Age on 30.3.2019|
|Tiny Tots||Under-8||Born on or after 1.1.2012|
|Kids||Under-10||Born on or after 1.1.2010|
|Cadets||Under-12||Born on or after 1.1.2008|
|Sub Junior||Under-15||Born on or after 1.1.2005|
|Junior||Under-18||Born on or after 1.1.2002|
|Youth||Under-21||Born on or after 1.1.1999|
|Men & Women||No Age Limit||-|
- An Institution can send unlimited number of entries.
- Last date of registration shall be Monday 19th August, 2019.
- All entries to be shared by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries can also be submitted by Whatsapp at 8588099950 & 9540045308
- All students/participants need to carry their ID Cards and a Date of Birth Certificate on the day of the event.
- All participants shall be rewarded with Certificates.
- The participants can be accompanied by their parents/friends/acquaintance.
- All participants need to carry their own sporting equipment and gear.
The Segment shall be Open for Students, Corporates, Working Professionals, Teachers, Parents and whomsoever wishes to participate in this event.